Customer Care Representative
Columbus , OH 43085
Posted 7 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We're looking for an experienced customer support agent to provide professional and friendly service through our email and Thriveworks channels. This person should have a passion for helping others and be able to stay calm under pressure.
- Respond to client and counselor online inquiries.
- Resolve payment disputes between counselors, clients, and insurance companies
- There is an option for this position to be remote if outside of N. Virginia
- Review, submit, and follow up on insurance claims
- Monitor payments entered into EHR system by counselors and independently resolve issues that arise
- Adhere to HIPPA laws
- Protect patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information
- Respond to customer Inquiries via several channels (social networks, website and Email)
- Provide information with regards to products/services and other related inquiries
- 1-2 years Experience with medical billing, preferred in the mental health
- Experience with billing and claims follow up
- A firm grasp of web-based billing software or Electronic Health Systems
- Experience with Chat functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An above average aptitude with internet/computer use
- Must be energetic, with a positive attitude
- Must have excellent problem solving abilities
- Must be very detail oriented
- Must be self-starting, able to work well independently
- Must be able to learn new concepts and processes quickly
- Must act, speak, and dress professionally
- Bachelors degree preferred or will take equivalent work experience
- In a sales environment, leads are often scarce; not the case with Thriveworks!
- 401K with 3% employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, and life insurance benefits - additional coverage options available such as: Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Accident Insurance
- Professional EAP program for team member & household
- Professional development & advancement opportunities
Thriveworks is a growing company that provides a challenging and rewarding work environment as well as a culture that promotes open communication and teamwork. Successful employment candidates are expected to embody our Core Values. If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding employment opportunity, apply to Thriveworks today!
This position requires a 90 day probationary period upon hire; offers are contingent on satisfactory criminal background checks and references checks.
Learn more about Thriveworks mission and core values at http://thriveworks.com/professional-counseling/mission-and-vision/