Customer Care Representative
THE Ride LLC
New York , NY 10007
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
THE RIDE is hiring FULL-TIME Customer Care Representatives to be the face of our company. Equal parts call center coverage and outside operations, the ideal applicant will be a self-starter comfortable working outside in all weather conditions; THE RIDE and Our Family Of Experiences run 365 days a year including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Our Customer Care Team is responsible for upholding THE RIDE’s brand identity by delivering world-class customer service to our thousands of weekly guests (think Disney World!). We’re looking for bright, energetic customer service professionals eager to take their career and our company to the next level by working with our corporate and operations team to create an unparalleled guest experience. If this sounds like you, we’d love to meet you!
- Must be comfortable working outside in all weather conditions
- 2+ years in a customer-facing role, preferably in the tourism industry (commission-based sales experience a plus!)
- Strong work ethic; must be proactive in the execution and completion of daily responsibilities
- Superior communication skills, in-person and phone and email; must be comfortable addressing guests individually and as a group
- Technological proficiency; must be able to use devices and applicable ticketing and MS Office software
- Demonstrated adaptive problem-solving skills
- Confident, self-starting, multi-tasker with strong attention to detail
- Adaptable schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to speak multiple languages is a huge plus.
- Fulfill in-bound sales requests through the call center, street team, and group sales department as needed
- Auditing daily bookings
- Support corporate staff with administrative tasks as assigned
- Work with operations management team, cast, and fellow CCRs to ensure all guests are properly checked in and each show leaves on time
- Prioritize guest experience above all else—in spite of weather and Manhattan traffic