Customer Care Coordinator
Windsor , CT 06095
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you a proven IT industry business development professional on the way up in your career, but not advancing or getting noticed fast enough?
Do you want to join a successful, rapidly growing company where you have unlimited opportunity and vast prospects to pursue?
Do you like the idea of working in a supportive, fun atmosphere that was voted one of Connecticuts Best Places to Work for the past 8 years running?
If so, then bring your talents to us!
- Communicate with customers and colleagues, keeping them informed of incident progress, schedule coordination, setting expectations, and ensuring satisfaction.
- Coordinate all IT Service Delivery groups to ensure maximum utilization of resources including assigning incidents to the appropriate resource and knowing when to escalate.
- Act as the backup to answer incoming phone calls that escalate from the initial support queue
- Pre-process service requests as they arrive through email, manual entry, voicemail, automated alert, or direct customer input
- Schedule help desk resources on the ConnectWise dispatch portal
- Report the utilization of IT Support resources and successful completion of service requests to the Help Desk Manager
- Perform administrative duties including but not limited to logging hours, creating and updating customer documentation using company-approved data entry system.
- Perform quick fix technical support tasks when available
- Provide ideas/insights as to new products or services that the company can offer its clients.
- Two or more years customer service-related experience
- Basic computer and operating system knowledge
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal communications skills including the ability to ask relevant questions, effectively listen, provide information, and collaborate with others in a positive way
- Take ownership and follow-through on responsibilities
- Ability to quickly analyze a situation and follow a systematic approach to problem resolution.
- Ability to manage time and multiple tasks/priorities.
- Attention to detail, clear and concise writing skills.
- Cooperation, trust and teamwork skills.
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
- 50% Remote 50% In office