Customer Account Executive (Inside Sales)
Farmington , NM 87402
Posted 3 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Comcast is currently hiring for Customer Account Executives (Inside Sales) and we want you to join our REMOTE customer service team today! We offer benefits to employees on their first day of employment. The ideal candidate is someone looking for a long-term career and is eager to be a part of our growing team! The pay is base hourly + targeted commission and ranges up to $20.15 - $23.65/hour all in (base hourly pay rate ranges from $11.50 - $16/hour). Our average performers make between $40k-50k annually.
So, what is this great job? Your main responsibility will be selling Comcast products and services that are both current and emerging. You will approach sales as a way of helping our customers receive the best value for their money. You should be service-oriented individuals, able to communicate effectively and display a professional and positive demeanor. You will relate well to the customer, think and exercise sound judgment, and act responsibly in the customer’s and the company’s interest.GREAT PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Benefit packages effective on day 1 - Eligible to enroll in medical, dental, vision
- 401k available after 90 days
- Paid training
- Free Comcast/Xfinity courtesy services (cable, high speed internet, etc.) * (Must be in a Comcast serviceable area)
- Paid time-off (PTO), Paid vacation, flex time, and floating holidays; generous PTO package after first 90 days of employment
- Tuition Reimbursement (where applicable)
- Discounts on Comcast/Xfinity Voice, OnDemand, and Personal Security Services (PSS)
- Ability to create value around all of our products and services and tailor a package to fit our customer's needs.
- Win as a team-Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Maintain a courteous and friendly attitude when interacting with customers in a constant changing environment.
- Build a positive work relationship with customers to enhance the image and public perception of a company.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts; explaining new features.
- Strive to exceed overall performance goals of the organization.
- The sales representatives usually sit at workstation for a long duration using a computer and headset to interact with customers, in a call center environment.
- Ability to execute successfully on an expected call flow on every interaction.
- Interacts with customers via telephone, e-mail, or face-to-face to assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues. Must be able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as pen, keyboard, and mouse.
- Elicits and records customer information and inquiries using a computerized system.
- Stays up-to-date with current and emerging communications and entertainment technologies for both the Company and its competition.
- Recognizes, conveys, promotes, and sells products and service value. Articulates our competitive advantage. Maintains excellent oral and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to articulate relevant information and directions in an organized and concise manner.
- Demonstrates closing techniques consistently, repeatedly, and in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers delivering the Comcast Quality Experience (CQE). Acts as an Ambassador for Comcast by building rapport with the customer, supporting, reassuring, and educating the customer throughout the call.
- Promotes and recommends Comcast products and services based on a logical relationship to the customer's needs and interests. Enters and confirms sales when appropriate.
- Supports Other lines of business as call volume dictates.
- Interacts and communicates collaboratively within the sales group and other groups, as appropriate, to provide a quality customer experience.
- Achieves overall performance goals of the organization.
- Attends training as required.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.Comcast in an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employerDisclaimer: This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- 2-5 years of sales experience preferred
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- In a virtual environment, Comcast requires a minimum 100mbs speed which is capable of being hard wired into the provided equipment, either through a direct wall input or your router
- Must have “home office” space in your home with the following requirements:
- Home Office Requirements:
- Have a quiet work area in a location that provides privacy from other people, activities and noise
- Have a steady work surface
- Have a comfortable chair
- Adequate lighting
- Fast and reliable internet service. If you live within the Comcast footprint, this is largely covered as part of your employee benefits.