Custom Solutions Business Development, Sr. Director (Evaluatepharma Usa, Inc.)
Boston , MA 02108
Posted 1 week ago
About Evaluate Ltd
Evaluate provides trusted commercial intelligence for the pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
Our core online subscription service, EvaluatePharma delivers a seamless view of the past, present and future of the global pharmaceutical market in a single, standardised platform. EvaluatePharma Vision builds on this to provide the first ever single view of the risk and return of the R&D landscape. Evaluate Vantage our award-winning, independent editorial team provide thought-provoking news and insights into the current and future developments in the industry. Evaluate has been a trusted partner to industry-leading organisations for over 20 years. For more information on how we give our clients the time and understanding to drive better decisions, visit www.evaluate.com.
As a Custom Solutions Business Development, Senior Director, you will work directly with clients to discover and develop opportunities addressing strategic issues through the delivery of bespoke projects and ongoing data feeds that support the clients commercial decision making processes. You will have responsibility for business development, client relationship development, thought leadership, mentoring, and collaborating with the Custom Solutions Delivery, Strategic Account Management, and Client Success teams to ensure high levels of client satisfaction and ongoing repeat business.
- Operating as a senior member of the Global Sales and Marketing Team, providing leadership to Evaluates Custom Solutions efforts globally and locally
- Meeting or exceeds assigned revenue targets by developing insightful, value-added proposals that address complex client issues.
- Generating leads and leading proposal development in collaboration with the Custom Solutions team to ensure actionable, on-target and timely proposals are provided to clients.
- Seeking out and identifying new revenue opportunities at existing and potential clients
- Selling projects and delivering the Custom Solutions Business Development revenue target
- Developing and/or elevating new opportunities through the identification of follow-on work and new leads.
- Collaborating with the Custom Solutions Delivery team to ensure client satisfaction and delivering high levels of quality/added value
- Following-up with client after project deliverables have been completed to ensure client satisfaction.
- Providing direction, advice and intellectual leadership to clients and delivery teams.
- Playing a significant role on account planning and strategy with the Evaluate sales team.
- Contributing to the enhanced awareness of Evaluate Custom Solutions in the market place, e.g. through speaking engagements, client meetings, publications, social media
- Mentoring, coaching and sharing subject matter expertise with others to help develop individuals and our capabilities to deliver world-class solutions for clients
- Providing direction to our teams to ensure the development of quality client reports and presentations
- Collaborating with Marketing to lead thought leadership and brand building initiatives
- Remaining current on industry, client, and competitive trends and directions in order to anticipate and identify new challenges and issues at assigned clients.
Will work in an office environment. Travel to company subsidiaries will be necessary.
The successful candidate will have a track record of success across the majority of the following competencies:
- Broad understanding of the pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries
- Experienced in developing credible relationships with executives in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills within a global organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals
- Strong capability in managing projects and juggling priorities, to ensure deadlines are met while retaining consistently high quality outcomes
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills including presentations, chairing meetings, workshop facilitation, business and report writing
- Track record of ability to sell high quality, high value projects to clients
- Ability to drive opportunities independently
- Thorough knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques
- Demonstrable track of delivering on revenue attainment goals
- A strong academic track record including minimum Bachelors degree or equivalent, relevant graduate degree preferred (further personal/industry qualifications are valued but are not essential)
- At least 8-10 years professional experience in consulting, pharmaceutical and healthcare industry with evidence of career progression
- Demonstrable experience in and commitment to the life sciences and/or healthcare industries
- A willingness and ability to travel to client location
- Friendly approach to business.
- Superior communication skills with all.
- Innovative approach to function.
- Ability to grow and adapt as business does.
- Open and honest approach to communication.
Focus on the client
Our clients success is our success.
We do our utmost to understand our clients and ensure they are successful in their roles.
We strive to improve and innovate, challenging industry norms and ourselves.
Be one team
Communicate, collaborate, challenge.
We believe that two heads are always better than one; in being generous with our time, and collaborating to get the job done
We empower each other to deliver, celebrate our successes and learn from our mistakes.
We take responsibility and do the right thing. Through guidance and support we hold each other accountable.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Dependent & Health Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Generous employer 401k contribution
- Workers Compensation, Long Term Disability (LTD), AD&D and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off includes Federal Holidays, Vacation Days, and Sick time
- Generous Parental Leave policy