Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
People, Technology & Processes
Ft. Bragg , NC 28546
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Curriculum DeveloperJob Location:
Ft. Bragg, NCSalary:
Competitive, Depends on QualificationsClearance:
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearanceTravel:
Up to 25% CONUS, potential OCNUSPurpose:
This task order will provide SWEG the ability to train Special Forces, Civil Affairs and Military Information Support soldiers in support of Special Forces Regimental operational requirements. Contracted personnel shall provide Educational support to adult learner Special Operations student soldiers attending the United States Army John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School.Responsibilities:
Education and Certifications:
- Provides technical advice and assistance to the Director, Academic Instruction and faculty on interpretation and implementation of the Human Dynamics and Performance (HDP) programs.
- Initiates curriculum and test development projects, presentations, develops prototype and model projects for the purpose of stimulating new ways of conducting and improving training, developing course and test materials, and evaluating training performance of the program.
- Uses practical knowledge of the methods and techniques of instruction to develop products in accordance with the five phases of the (ADDIE) Process: analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation. Plans and coordinates HDP training instructional materials developed by instructors and/or other agencies.
- Plans work, sets priorities, prepares schedules and ensures policies, guidelines and standards for curriculum and test development are implemented IAW TRADOC Regulations.
- Conducts internal and external coordination for curriculum and test development projects. Assures materials developed meet USAJFKSWCS and TRADOC quality control standards. Evaluates performance of instruction, monitors production of training materials and quality of material.
- Prepares Training Resource Analysis System (TRAS) products such as Programs of Instruction (POIs), Course Administrative Data (CADs) sheets, and Individual Training Plans (ITPs) IAW USAJFKSWCS and TRADOC format.
- Provides recommendations on ways to develop and implement policy and procedures. This involves the design of prototype development for language specific needs, training objectives and presentations. Recommends improvements in methods being employed among the faculty.
- Maintains master diskettes with TRAS products, lesson plans for the language courses. Coordinates the integration of Computer Aided Instruction (CAI) into language instruction.
- Responsible for maintaining course material files and resident development files. Develops, reviews, and revises CAI products and provide guidance to the training unit in the integration of materials into the curriculum and classroom activities.
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office software to include PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Excellent oral and written communications skills; able to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work well within a team environment; must possess effective interpersonal skills.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelors degree (BS or BA) from a regionally accredited college or university.
About the company:
- Must be a graduate of the Training Development Course (TDC) from one of the Armys Centers of Excellence (CoEs).
- In accordance with Change 3 to AR 600-85, Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Program, individual must successfully pass a urinalysis screening for illegal drug use prior to appointment and periodically thereafter.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.Our Mission:
People, Technology, and Processes will be the leading, most trusted, knowledge management and information technology company delivering best value business solutions through cutting edge products and services to improve organizations and increase revenue.Our Vision
We make the world better by moving information to create knowledge where it is neededGuiding Principles
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
- Knowledge Management
- .NET Web Applications
- SharePoint Development
- Content Management
- Server/System Support
- New Equipment Training
- Web-Based Portal Services
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 Hours of PTO accrual per year