Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
CT Tech-Advanced Imaging
First Match Services, Inc.
Fredericksburg , TX 78624
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are seeking a dedicated, talented CT Tech to join an amazing team. This individual will be required to participate in technical duties directly involved with the CT scanner including developing, initiating, and monitoring procedures for the effective utilization of this unit.
The ideal candidate will be a team player who performs complex specialized tasks associated with the operation of CT scanners and related equipment in accordance with prescribed radiation safety procedures.
Top 5 Reasons to
Love This Job:
- Full benefits and competitive salary offered
- Generous PTO
- Work for Top 100 ranked hospital since 2012
- Live in one of the most scenic, outdoor friendly areas in the south
- Leading-edge technologies and treatment techniques (just implemented the Da Vinci Surgical Device)
- Graduate of an accredited School of Radiology
- 1 year of clinical experience preferred
- Required to have ARRT license, CT license preferred but not required at start date
- Is current in department related competency and regulatory license CME requirements as mandated by both the state of Texas and their license governing body
- MRI experience preferred, but willing to train the right candidate