Cryptologic Cyber Planner (Ts/Sci, FS Poly)
The Kenjya-Trusant Group, LLC
Columbia , Maryland 21228
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Cryptologic Cyber Planner to support a client contract in the Annapolis Junction, MD area.SECURITY REQUIREMENT: TS/SCI Full Scope PolyJOB DESCRIPTION:
ADDITIONAL REQUIRED TASKS:
- The Contractor shall conduct computer network defense:
- Determine threat actor tactics, techniques procedures, and methodologies.
- The Contractor shall plan missions:
- Identify intelligence gaps related to target and/or mission requirements.
- The Contractor shall use cyber skills:
- Analyze exploitation opportunities for information systems, infrastructures, and information.
- The Contractor shall analyze and produce intelligence information:
- Use critical thinking and reasoning to make analytic determinations.
- Critically evaluate and select the appropriate formal methods of analysis.
- Select, build, and develop query strategies against appropriate collection databases.
- Evaluate information for accuracy, quality, completeness, relevancy and timeliness.
- Identify and evaluate assumptions underlying information or data.
- Identify relationships, trends, and patterns in, or draw conclusions from, information.
- Merge information gathered from different authorities.
- Monitor open and classified sources for useful information.
- Use knowledge of customer requirements to analyze and process intelligence information.
- Identify and analyze anomalous data (including metadata).
- Conduct, evaluate or participate in research.
- Be aware of intelligence reporting policies and procedures, such as dissemination practices, and legal authorities and restrictions.
- Provide feedback to tool developers.
- The Contractor shall create and maintain documentation of their analysis, tradecraft, research and knowledge.
- The Contractor shall follow oversight and compliance:
- Comply with legal and regulatory policies and procedures required for the selector targeting, collection, processing, retention, and dissemination of information.
- The Contractor shall use NSA/CSS Mission/Policies/Directives:
- Apply NSA/CSS policies and directives.
- The Contractor shall use information security:
- Apply policies, procedures, and requirements for ensuring information security.
- The Contractor shall acquire/share job knowledge/skill:
- Learn and apply new technologies and work processes.
- The Contractor shall train government and other Contractor personnel:
- Provide formal and informal analysis tradecraft training in all forms including on- the-job training, creation of video training artifacts, conducting formal and informaltraining in physical or virtual classroom settings.
- The Contractor shall work with others:
- Provide customer service.
- Provide timely and accurate responses to requests for assistance, information, products, or services.
- Work with others across analysis disciplines in order to produce the best possible results.
- All experience and education must be in a technical field directly related to the labor category and all degrees will be from accredited colleges or universities
- Level 4
- Eleven (11)years minimum experience and a Bachelor's Degree
- Nine (9) yearsminimum experience and a Master's Degree
- Seven (7) yearsminimum experience and a Doctorate Degree
- Thirteen (13) yearsminimum experience and an Associate Degree
- Level 3
- Eight (8) years minimum experience and a Bachelor's Degree
- Six (6) years minimum experience and a Master's Degree
- Four (4) yearsminimum experience and a Doctorate Degree
- Ten (10) yearsminimum experience and an Associate Degree
- Level 2
- Five (5) years minimum experience and a Bachelor'sDegree
- Three (3) yearsminimum experience and a Master's Degree
- Two (2) yearsminimum experience and a Doctorate Degree
- Seven (7) yearsminimum experience and an Associate Degree
- Level 1
- Two (2) years minimum experience and a Bachelor's Degree
- Four (4) yearsminimum experience and an Associate Degree
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nations advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!