Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above.
You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information. Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing BB&T Accessibility or by calling 866-362-6451. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Responsible for the supervision of a staff of Case Managers. Establishes individual and team priorities, monitors workflow and customer service efforts of staff.
Works with internal departments, including Underwriting and Sales, to ensure overall customer satisfaction to meet departmental quotas and business objectives. Makes or recommends employment, termination, and performance improvement plans, and conducts performance and salary reviews.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1.Assigns team workload and coordinates staffing needs to ensure cases are processed, issued, and placed in a timely manner while managing customer expectations and satisfaction.
2.Prioritizes and balances on-going case management workload among staff to maintain service standards
3.Provides and/or oversees case management on-boarding and training
4.Responsible for on-going educational and career development of existing staff to include problem/conflict resolution, global knowledge of case processing, and accomplishment of personal objectives
5.Act as key escalation point for case level concerns
6.Performs regular audits to ensure cases are processed effectively and service standards are met. Meet with staff regularly to review audit results and coach accordingly.
7.Work with carriers, producers, sales staff and any other internal staff to respond and resolve escalated case management Client Services issues
8.Understands client contractual arrangements to best manage account relationships
9.Actively involved in case management responsibilities on unique, large, and/or complex cases in an effort to aggressively move the case to completion.
10. Manage the hiring process to include screening potential candidates and conducting interviews. Work with VP to maintain overall staffing levels. Makes or recommends termination, and performance improvement plans, and conducts performance and salary reviews
11. Leading regularly scheduled meetings with staff to review sales goals, priority cases, provide general updates and information, and identify opportunities for improvement in process.
12. Participate and/or facilitate regularly occurring meetings with sales counterparts to help drive business.
13. Review weekly customer satisfaction surveys and call on any applicable cards. Provide Manager and Sales VP with a summary of calls and take-always.
Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1.Effective interpersonal and written communication skills
2.Ability to provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
3.Effective time management skills
4.Ability to prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously
5.Capable of working independently as well as in a team environment
6.Ability to work in a self-directed fashion
7.Experience with PC's in a Windows environment
8.Four year college degree in business or a related field or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
9.Ability to work without close supervision and to exercise independent judgment and problem solving in a professional area
10. Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
11. Strong attention to detail and accuracy
12. Ability to communicate precisely and professionally in both verbal and written communication with internal and external customers alike
13. Ability to react to change in a productive and positive manner
14. Ability and willingness to support team to accomplish team goals
15. Minimum 1 year experience as Senior Case Manager
16. Proven leadership ability (credibility with carriers, peers, trust, process review to get things accomplished, using resources effectively)
17. Solid interdepartmental, carrier, and external customer relationships
18. High level understanding of all Crump internal departments and how they relate to case management process
BB&T is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants regardless of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.
EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify