Required skills & experience:
1. Bachelor's degree in Nursing is required
2. Active PA license
3. Will consider a candidate who does not yet have a PA license
What you need to know:
- There are openings available both in Inpatient and Outpatient settings.
- Ongoing position starting immediately upon completed credentialing
- Schedule: Flexible shifts and schedules are available
Only 8 or 10 hour shifts are available
Types of Cases:
- Pediatrics, Trauma, Vascular, Ortho, Neuro, ENT, Plastics, Robotics, General, GI, Electrophysiology Lab, Urology, and Thoracic
licenses and certifications
CRNA, PA License
8/19/2019 - 12/28/2019, Flexible schedule
We are a rapidly growing, clinician-managed and clinician-led healthcare group focused on anesthesia, pain management and critical care services.
Within our company, core teams of providers anchored to local practices have access to support from a management team, allowing them to focus on patient care and the quality of their practice. The spirit of teamwork, camaraderie and integrity drives the meaningful performance and behavior standards expected from every team member and has become a significant benefit in the culture.
In addition to competitive compensation and benefits, our team members enjoy substantial stability in an environment offering mutual respect and a work-life balance built on cooperation and integrity.