CRM Marketing Manager
Phoenix , AZ 85001
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
ClearVoice is a global content marketing and talent management solution helping SMB to Fortune 100 clients create a meaningful content strategy, find talented freelancers, produce exceptional content experiences, and increase traffic and revenue. We blend decades of experience in digital marketing with our world-class platform to differentiate our position in the market and bring a unique approach to content marketing that engages, influences and motivates our customers audiences.
Why You'll Love ClearVoice:
ClearVoice is dedicated to your success and growth. We encourage open idea sharing and team collaboration in a fun and exciting environment. As a part of the Fiverr organization, we offer exceptional benefits to our team, including healthcare, stock options, paid holidays, travel opportunities, and more. As the CRM Manager you will be in charge of all marketing automation and email activity including strategy and execution.
- Marketing Automation Ownership
- Own HubSpot CRM (or other) configuration activity, list management and data scrubbing, and deliverability.
- Design workflows, reports and dashboards across departments.
- Work with finance and other departments as required to export and manipulate data.
- Work with sales and marketing departments to ensure proper synchronization and design training programs for new or existing hires as required.
- New Business/Prospect Database Management
- Lead TAM (total addressable market) discovery, segmentation, data acquisition, and CRM integration.
- Design the outreach and nurture strategy for all prospect segments.
- Work with the content marketing team to design and implement messaging throughout the prospect lifecycle including multi-variant testing.
- Work with sales enablement to integrate sales value-adds including but not limited to competitive analysis, content and SEO scorecards.
- Customer & Product Marketing
- Work with customer success, marketing, product and other departments to design action-based drips and alerts to improve the customer experience.
- Design a process to ensure Product updates, new offerings, and special offers are reaching proper customer cohorts.
- Ensure our data and segmentation is set up properly for existing customers so that third-party BI and customer measurement tools are pulling accurate data.
- Focus your efforts to ensure we are educating customers, improving retention and growing accounts.
- Reporting, Measurement & Optimization
- Work with finance and sales operations to measure, report and optimize the efficiency of CRM activity and email campaigns.
- Consistently work to improve open rates, click rates, and response rates across the initiatives you own.
- Work with finance and customer success to understand CRM and email campaigns role in improving retention and upsells. Optimize accordingly.
- 5+ years of CRM experience
- 5+ years of SEO, content marketing, and paid media experience (directly or indirectly on teams you served or led)
- Have worked in marketing agencies and product companies.
- Software knowledge:
- Microsoft Office: Word, PPT, Excel
- Google Apps: Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Analytics
- CRM - Salesforce or other (we use HubSpot and thats preferred)
- Marketing Automation - HubSpot or other
- Project management software (Monday or other)
- Communication software (Slack or other)
- BI tools (Periscope Data or other)
A Can do attitude and result oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational time management skills - balance multiple priorities and pay attention to small details.
ClearVoice is a fast growing company recently acquired by Fiverr. The company has a long-term outlook, funding and is part of an exciting revolution in the freelance economy and future of work. Standard benefits include competitive compensation, stock options, insurance, PTO, etc.We are an inclusive, welcoming, and high-performing team. If this sounds like a fit, apply today!