CRM Data Steward - Interaction
Consultative Search Group
Los Angeles , CA 90017
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
A global professional services firm is looking for a savvy CRM Data Steward in either Orange county, Los Angeles or San Francisco/Silicon Valley area. The Data Steward will be responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the firms CRM system, InterAction. The position will support the Marketing Department within throughout all global offices. This individual will spend time responding to user inquiries regarding data changes and user support questions. The Data Steward will assist in sending mass emails from InterAction using Tikits eMerge.
The qualified applicant should have a strong customer focus, should be very responsive to user requests, a team player, and be a great communicator.
- Process data change tickets via InterActions Data Change Management inbox
- Work closely with the CRM Database Manager to address data quality issues, improve current best practices and help with the creation and improvements to training materials, assist with strategies on increasing InterAction user participation.
- Perform data clean-up consisting of merging of duplicate contact records, unassociated company records, and conduct ongoing research via the Internet related to stale or incomplete contact data.
- Assist with data integrity checks by contacting attorneys/secretaries via phone, email or in-person.
- 2-4 years work experience in the professional services industry is preferred. Experience in a legal services environment is strongly preferred.
- Background knowledge of InterAction is required.
Skills & Abilities:Technical
Background knowledge of InterAction is required. Background knowledge of Tikit, eMerge and related applications a plus. Proficiency in MS Office; particularly Word, Excel and Outlook.
Ability to determine best source of information for current contact status on a person or company via the Intranet is highly preferred.