Creator Program Coordinator (2K)
Chicago , IL 60290
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Leviathan Core is seeking a driven, sociable influencer-centric professional to help develop and grow our client relations and projects. The ideal candidate has a heavy level of organization and is a proactive problem solver. Using Leviathans data-informed methodology, they will be responsible for tracking activation performance, coordinating executions across multiple projects, and evolving the relationship between creator and client. They will also be an advocate for creators, constantly searching for promotional opportunities, ideating avenues of growth, and act as an industry knowledgeable resource and guide. In this position you'll be working closely with both Leviathan Core and the 2K influencer team to help to help shape, drive, and grow creator programs.
Leviathan Core is on a mission to increase the level of professionalism across the influencer industry. We are invested in mutually protecting clients and creators, while elevating both to unprecedented levels of success. We work with brands to create white glove marketing solutions for any point within a product life cycle. That includes early ideation phases, to game launches, and even smaller events and feature additions. We are a fully remote team on a quest to prove that creator-driven campaigns are truly the new age of marketing.
- Research and develop new creator relationships and guide them through the necessary onboarding steps to join our creator programs.
- Drive communications as the main point of contact for a project campaign and managing creator interest.
- Coordinate with creators to ensure efficient campaign flow by organizing the necessary logistical details as well as the occasional technical problem solving.
- Identify and communicate brand-driven opportunities for growth within creator programs.
- Establish and maintain avenues of improving communication with creators to create better program and project feedback loops.
- Design, analyze and measure the success of creator programs, and the content being produced within campaigns to drive data-informed optimization and innovation.
- Communicate goals and metrics for success with internal and external teams.
- Manage key distribution and other organic campaigns and efforts within creator programs.
- Enhance and refine evolving project processes with the Leviathan Core and client teams.
- 1-3 years of professional experience working with content creators, broadcasters, and/or social media influencers. With a specific passion for creator growth and development.
- Familiarity with popular content platforms such as Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, etc.
- S-Tier communication skills.
- Friendly and supportive nature and mindset.
- Ability to self-organize around new goals and tasks.
- High level of organization, specifically for record keeping and reporting.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office 365, Discord, Project Management Applications, Slack etc.
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage.
- Annual Office Technology Reimbursement
- Travel and Events paid by Leviathan Core
- This is a fully remote position, our company headquarters are located in Chicago, IL - we have to say that for posting this job :)
Leviathan Core is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.