Lexington , KY 40508
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
This position reports directly to the Marketing Coordinator. The Creative Specialist will work closely with the marketing department to strategize, develop, execute, and analyze marketing campaigns. Additionally, this position will oversee all company trade show activities, assist with database entry and management, and carry out supplemental tasks as needed.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Coordinator for successful execution of marketing campaigns, including sale flyers, direct mail, email campaigns, and more
- Assist with creation of promotional material and technical documentation for internal and external use
- Oversee and maintain all trade show materials – promotional materials, training equipment, and more
- Prepare company for trade show events – packing, scheduling, logistics, etc.
- Database entry and maintenance
- Organize and analyze market research
- Publish articles for company website
- Product photography
- Occasional product training
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- comfort with learning new products and software in order to further marketing objectives
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.