Creative Mobile Sales Consultant- East Bay, Northern CA
Walnut Creek , CA 94596
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Fast track your career as a CreativeMobile Sales Consultant for an industry-leading, family-owned company. With extensive resources and training, youll learn to mentor and support existing customers through every aspect of the yearbook process, while also selling and negotiating new deals. Youll assist schools in a variety of cities your first year (virtually and in person, as safety permits), gaining expertise from multiple managers and mentors.
Working alongside students and teachers youll provide advice on journalism and photography, creative guidance, technical assistance and high-level problem solving. With hands-on support, youll help each school build and maintain a successful publication, and business supporting it, assisting with everything from marketing and revenue generation to staff motivation and deadline management.
In addition to managing and supporting existing customers, youll prospect and sell other surrounding schools on partnering with you, and Walsworth, for their next publication. This provides the rare opportunity to work in both a creative and educational capacity while also enjoying the earning and growth opportunity of a sales professional.
What We Provide
- Competitive salary plus bonus and incentive opportunities
- Work and mobile travel expenses paid
- Fullbenefits, including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as 401(K) contributions
- Top CRM - Salesforce
- Leading technology iPad Pro, laptop, software, etc.
- Award-winning support all key sales support teams consistently rate over 90% in customer surveys
- Solid leadership connect with and receive guidance from all management levels
- Unbeatable training and resources in addition to formal training, mentoring, and one-on-one coaching, also benefit from online classes, virtual learning opportunities, and more
- Travel and stay in locations across the U.S. to provide territory coverage (as safety permits)
- Support customers in person and virtually through every aspect of yearbook production
- Prospect and Sell additional schools on working with Walsworth
- Teach and engage students while keeping on track with budgets and deadlines
- Work independently to make daily schedule and run territory
- Learn company programs and other technology including InDesign, Photoshop, Salesforce, and more
- Bachelors Degree
- Sales experience preferred, yet not required
- Computer Literacy
- Ability to work in an active, fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Competitive and driven with ability to lead and motivate others
- Experience with yearbook, graphic design, journalism or photography is ideal, yet not necessary
- Ability to establish home office and work independently
- Valid drivers license, ability to work in U.S. without sponsorship and to pass background check