Webtoon Entertainment Inc
Los Angeles , CA 90036
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
WEBTOON Studios is offering a paid internship for an amazing student of storytelling. The Creative Intern will partner with the Development team to tackle project-based work that intersects the rigors of development with the multiple avenues of entertainment production. You will get real-world experience on the cutting-edge of storytelling and contribute to introducing a new way to tell narratives from the ground up. This role requires out-of-the-box thinking, quite a bit of ingenuity, and the creative chops to back it up.
The length of the program will be determined prior to start by the department lead and the successful candidate.
Please submit a cover letter detailing your entertainment background, as well as your immense love of storytelling for consideration.
- Assist the development team in identifying which series are deserved of cross-platform adaptation.
- Works on all aspects of the development process, all the way from creative conceptualization to production.
- Study and learn about our competitors, their mandates and what audiences theyre targeting.
- Stay up to date with key Hollywood trends and its power players.
- Highlight important opportunities that may exist in marketplace via trades, interviews and panels.
- Excellent development skills and a strong understanding of storytelling.
- Supreme communication skills.
- Master knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and team player who goes above and beyond the call of duty.
- Deliver solutions, make calls, carries out effective actions, proactively and on target.
- Demonstrate an ability to juggle multiple creative projects and prioritize work without missing deadlines.
- Experience in development at a major entertainment entity a plus.
- MUST be passionate about Hollywood, let alone pop culture (comics, games, films, TV).