Los Angeles , CA 90001
Posted 7 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
MediaMonks is looking for a well rounded Creative Director with experience in the art of marketing from experiential, to purely digital and all thats in between. From digital campaigns, to broadcast film, livestream, virtual events, to traditional campaign work, our ideal candidate has a strong background in storytelling, a strategic mindset, and loves innovation as well as experience leading, guiding and mentoring teams.
As our Creative Director, your creativity will be conceptual, and strategic - focusing on exploring the creative opportunity within our clients needs. You will lead and set the standard for creative excellence in this group, collaborating alongside a variety of disciplines.
You are comfortable working within both complex executions and also refining an idea to its simplest and most effective form, and you can communicate those ideas clearly to inspire our clients with your storytelling for whats possible.
Role & Responsibilities:
- As one of our go-to Monks for creative, youll play a central role in pitching for new projects and the creative strategy/development of existing projects.
- Working as part of a dedicated unit within MediaMonks, youll be in a unique position to lead creative processes and pitches across the entire account, taking on campaigns and projects big and small.
- You will partner with your creative counterparts to direct creative, concept, write, and direct across teams and time zones.
- Youll be presenting to the client in person and through video calls, pitching new projects and proposals for production.
- From establishing brand worlds to defining the direction for campaigns, livestream, and broadcast, you will be responsible for the conception, creation and execution of high-stakes projects.
- You go above and beyond the original brief to push whats possible on both creative and technical level, even under tight deadlines.
- Youll translate briefs from various clients into digestible roadmaps for creative exploration.
- Combining creative direction with critical thinking; your analytical approach enables you to ask the right questions and waterproof ideas from both a strategic and conceptual perspective.
- Collaborate with leads to define creative feasibility and scope
- You help to make sure all work is conceptually in line with the clients objectives and expectations.
- 7 - 10 years of professional experience, with 2+ years of high-level experience, leading creative teams in an advertising setting.
- Our ideal candidate also has a strong background and eye for animation and copy.
- Youre able to present a portfolio of praise-worthy projects, showcasing your understanding of innovative tech trends, PR-able ideas, and campaigns.
- You can successfully ideate and pitch your ideas in a digestible, understandable format.
- As part of a constructive feedback loop, you can give and handle criticism without making or taking it personally, eagerly going the extra mile if thats what it takes to make good great.
- You are humble enough to always listen and learn from clients and teammates.
- You know how to empower and lead without a show of force, giving our in-house teams a clear creative direction and ownership over their projects.
- As part of a global company operating as one team across time zones, you can successfully collaborate at a distance.
- Excellent presenter, great in a pitch, able to inspire and persuade when presenting to our clients.
- Proven history of creating trusted working relationships with senior clients
- You know how to maintain a positive vibe and inspire people to get things done, wherever they are in the world.
Join the Most Awesome Creative Company on the Planet
At MediaMonks, youll join a young and fun, successful and super-fast-moving international company that constantly pushes boundaries when it comes to adjectives. If you meet and exceed this profile, wed love to meet you in person.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a custom cover letter detailing why youre the right Monk for the job. Wed love to probe your personal pitch.