Craft Beer Sales Representative (Pacifc Beach)
Sheehan Family Companies
San Diego , CA 92101
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Craft San Diego's Sales Representatives are responsible for maximizing the sales of our craft beer portfolio through effective planning, selling, merchandising and communicating that permits achievement of company and supplier objectives. This is an exciting relationship-driven business that requires strategic sales ability, craft beer knowledge and exceptional customer service skills.
- Maintain a regular schedule of weekly appointments with accounts in territory
- Successful sale, distribution and placement of products
- Understand company pricing and product programming information on a monthly basis by maintaining accurate and up to date records.
- Maximize the POS exposure in each account
- Collection of A/R based on CA ABC Policy
- Conduct promotions in accounts on a regular basis or when required
- Develop new accounts and new placements
- Handle customer inquiries regarding credit, delivery, product information and other inquiries as they arise
- Execute monthly goals as related to business activities
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Required a minimum of 1 year of outside sales experience or direct beverage sales experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Passion for craft beer
- Knowledge of spirits
- Understanding of Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, and Google Drive
- Weekend work required at times
- Valid and clean driver's license with active auto insurance
Craft SD offers health benefits including medical, dental, and vision, paid vacation and holidays, and 401k plan.
Craft SD is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to workforce diversity. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
Pre-employment drug screening, physical, and background check are required.