Costpoint Accounting Specialist
Southeastern Archaeological Research, Inc. "Search"
Orlando , FL
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Over land and under water, SEARCH is an archaeology firm that deploys the full spectrum of cultural heritage services worldwide. SEARCH2O, our maritime program, is at the forefront of historic shipwreck and submerged precontact archaeology, paleolandscape reconstruction, and deep-water archaeology. We are cultural resource industry leaders, pioneers, and subject matter experts across 44 markets, regions, and research sectors. Since 1993, we have completed more than 4,000 Commercial and Government projects in 47 US states, 6 US territories, and 34 countries spanning 5 continents and 3 oceans. By integrating science, technology, and creativity, we harness the power of the past to advance the projects, places, and people we serve.
SEARCH has an immediate opening for a full-time Costpoint Accounting Specialist to join our team. Candidates should be able to work independently as well as on teams, be detail-oriented and organized, and able to work competently on simultaneous tasks while meeting multiple deadlines.
The position is based in Orlando, FL. No relocation expenses will be offered for this position. Essential Duties and Functions:
- Coordinate labor entries/transactions in Deltek Costpoint Time and Expense and Accounting system, including posting labor, leave, and running labor reports;
- Ensure employees weekly timesheets are complete and correct;
- Review and process weekly expense reports in Concur Expense Management system;
- Review, code, and process vendor invoices;
- Data entry of accounting records into Deltek Costpoint;
- Provide weekly expense accounting support for multiple senior management staff members;
- Develop and maintain internal reporting for Accounting department, HR, and Principals;
- Data entry and reporting; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Cover letter.
- Minimum of two professional references.
Other Important Need-to-Know Information:
- This position will be based in the Orlando, Florida, SEARCH office.
- Applicants must be eligible to be employed in the United States.
- Applicants must have a valid Drivers License and reliable transportation.
- SEARCH offers a competitive total compensation package with strong health and wellness and retirement plans.
- Pay is commensurate with education and experience.
- SEARCH is strongly committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where a variety of backgrounds, cultures, orientations, ideas, and talents can flourish.
- SEARCH is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- SEARCH is an Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
- Employment offers are contingent upon satisfactory verification of criminal, education, driving, and/or employment background checks, as well as passing results from a pre-employment drug screen.
For more information about SEARCH, please visit www.searchinc.com and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field with one year of accounting/payroll experience; or
- At least three (3) years' experience in accounting/payroll;
- Proficient with ADP preferred;
- Experience working for a multi-state employer;
- Experience working for a Federal Contractor;
- Proficient in MS Office Suite; and
- Experience with Deltek Costpoint or a Deltek product is a plus;
- Competitive Salary
- Per Diem (for overnight travel)
- SEARCH-subsidized Group Health Insurance (including Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage)
- SEARCH-provided Short-Term Disability Insurance
- SEARCH-provided Long-Term Disability Insurance
- SEARCH-provided Group Term Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Generous 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays (10)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Merit-Based Raises, Bonuses, and Promotions