Cost Recovery Specialist/Collections
Morgan & Morgan
Orlando , FL 32803
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
- Work with the collections, accounting and legal team to recover costs incurred on clients disability cases.
- Process credit card payments through our virtual process terminal First Data.
- Create deposit memos for checks and money orders.
- Maintain payment schedules for clients on reoccurring payments between 3-5 payments total.
- Waive costs when approved by attorney.
- Phone outreach to collect costs from clients.
- Create and send cost statements to clients.
- Associate payments to clients files.
- Notify case staff of costs collected.
- Send files to close.
- Monthly report for overall amount collected and outstanding.
- Take client calls regarding costs.
High School or GED equivalent
Collections experience-1 year or longer preferred
We offer a competitive benefits package including health, 401K, PTO and holiday pay.