Oak Ridge , TN 37830
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Navarro Research and Engineering is recruiting for a Cost Analyst in Oak Ridge, TN.
Navarro is a premier contractor providing high-quality technical services to DOE, NASA, and DOD. Navarros success is based on our customer service focus and our well-known responsiveness and innovation. In all we do, either in corporate management or in our services to our clients, we seek for the most effective and efficient approaches to provide best value to our clients.
The Cost Analyst will participate in pricing & cost proposal development and provide pricing support for all phases of the proposal process and current contracts.
- Analyzes and calculates indirect rates, fringe, overhead and G&A
- Assess RFP Cost Volume requirements translating them into a fully compliant cost proposal.
- Participate in pricing & cost proposal development for new business opportunities and Contract Change Proposals.
- Review Government Request for Proposals (RFP) and Invitations for Bid (IFB) to determine general and specific cost requirements and ensures proposals comply with all requirements.
- Develops formats for cost proposal data to comply with Government and commercial customer requirements.
- Receive pricing data, and make recommendations on methods, procedures, and techniques for pricing proposals.
- Develops complex pricing models and templates.
- Examines and analyzes cost data relevant to labor, materials, supplies, parts, equipment, and other expenditures.
- Participates in strategy meetings and provides input on cost related matters as required, including cost strategy for initial proposal and subsequent revisions.
- Participates in the development of detailed cost rationale and retains backup information to support the bid.
- Ensures price proposals are prepared in accordance with FAR.
- Supports DCAA audits as applicable
- Has familiarity with Cost Volume requirements and cost-compliant proposals required.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
- Responsible for analyzing statistical and proposal data to establish recommended cost and price objectives for proposal and contract transactions with customers and suppliers.
- Conducts cost/price analysis consistent with the standards and guidelines set forth in the FAR, DFAR, procedures, and internal policies and procedures.
- Performs analysis of program budgets, schedules, and contract performance.
- Communicates extraordinary costs and risks to proposal team.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Engineering, Finance, or related field.
- Must have government contracts experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in cost analysis and/or cost estimating and/or project controls.
- Prior experience supporting cost analysis for proposals.
Navarro is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability