VIEW JOBS12/5/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-03-05T00:00Overview
Don't just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Hollywood Casino Tunica, we think you'll enjoy an exciting industry, fast paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
Your daily responsibilities include
ESSENTiAL DUTiES AND RESPONSiBiLiTiES The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary: - Prepares month-end bank reconciliations. - Prepares month-end account reconciliations. - Records monthly intercompany entries. - Records recurring standard monthly journal entries. - Records cash transfer/wire journal entries. - Compiles monthly corporate entity trial balance binders. - Assists in preparation of supporting schedules for SEC filings. - Backup to Accounts Payable and Payroll. - Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. - Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set
QUALiFiCATiON REQUiREMENTS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age. - Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in Accounting from accredited four-year college or university. - 0-2 years of related experience. - Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) required. - Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages. - Ability to read, to write, to comprehend and speak English.
Something to leave you with
Whether you prefer being at the center of it all or working behind the scenes, there's a role for you at Penn National Gaming. We are a growing company but as big as we are, we still feel like family. The areas of career opportunity with Penn are ideal for just about any skill set. Our company wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you'll enjoy a fun working environment anywhere within the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Penn National GamingRobinsonvilleMS
VIEW JOBS1/22/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-22T00:00Location:
The Surveillance Operator contributes to an environment of collaboration in which Surveillance supports partner departments in providing outstanding service to all guests. Providing both customers and employees with a fair, safe and secure gaming experience by creating accountability to company policies and procedures as well as appropriate laws and regulations.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Operate various closed-circuit television (CCTV) technology to monitor and review casino activities, archive audio and video evidence and monitor the system for malfunctions.
* Proactively monitor all casino areas and personnel including, but not limited to, Table Games, Casino Cage, Soft Count, Slots and Poker to promote accountability with policies and procedures, identify suspicious activity, and deter fraud and theft.
* Proactively observe and review video then complete required documentation regarding specific incidents including but not limited to guest complaints, procedure errors, risk management issues, player evaluations, theft, and variances.
* Maintain and improve knowledge of game rules, company policies, procedures and threats in all areas which Surveillance is responsible for monitoring through training and professional development.
* Cooperate with the local Gaming Authority and coordinate with and/or assist other law enforcement agencies as necessary. Testify in court as a representative for the company as necessary. Maintain strict confidentiality of Surveillance operations and any non-public information learned as an employee.
* Identify trends and abnormalities by reviewing data through various software applications and investigating anomalies.
* Collaborate with leadership to maximize guest experience.
* Perform other job-related duties as requested.
* High School diploma or equivalent
* One (1) year of relevant experience
* At least one year of gaming and/or Surveillance experience
* Previous experience working in a similar resort setting
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
* Detailed knowledge of Table Games, Slots, Race & Sports Book and Casino Cage procedures.
* Knowledge of advantage play systems and cheating methods.
* Detailed knowledge of local gaming regulations.
* Proficient in basic math without use of a calculator.
* Ability to distinguish colors.
* Professional appearance and demeanor.
* Excellent telephone etiquette and communication skills.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Basic working knowledge of various computer technology and software to include Microsoft Office applications.
* Effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
VIEW JOBS1/14/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-14T00:00Location:
Responsible for the compilation of certain casino revenue statistics and examination of detail revenue transaction records for the preparation of the Daily Operating Report. Prepares worksheets and/or reports in summarizing and classifying revenue transactions for recording in the General Ledger.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND TASKS
* Prepare revenue reconciliation for gaming departments for determining gaming handle, win and other statistical data.
* Examine propriety of detail transaction reports and supporting documents, noting exceptions for further review by the supervisor and/or manager.
* Maintain sensitive document records to include control of receipt, issuance, and usage and on-hand inventory.
* Prepare daily revenue journal entries for posting.
* Verifies cash accountabilities prepared by cashiering functions ensuring their accuracy and that changes are properly authorized and supported by adequate documentation.
* Inputs revenue transactions into PC or mainframe computer environment.
* Sort and prepare documents for scanning, removing staples, paperclips and rubber bands and unfolding, straightening and combining forms as needed.
* Indexes each employee record document in the Perceptive scanning system, which includes, but is not limited to: verify that images are correct, legible and accounted for.
* Responsible for organization and filing of documents to be scanned.
* Maintain manual dexterity to access scanner and computer via computer keyboard and operate office equipment such as a copier.
* Promote, develop and maintain effective communication, interaction, and excellent relationship with internal customers, including ensuring their requirements are identified and consistently met.
* To promote an effective relationship between the department, the business unit, other corporate departments and to ensure effective operational processes.
* Performs other job related duties as assigned.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed. The incumbent is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or equivalent and one year of accounting/auditing experience, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Must be 21 years or older to obtain gaming permit.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Mississippi Gaming Permit
SECTION 3: COMPETENCIES & working conditions
* Constantly analyzing, writing, manual dexterity in using keypads and keyboards of 10-key calculator, computer keyboard, FAX machine, telephone and photocopy machine.
* Frequently sitting and using eye/hand coordination.
* Frequently speaking and hearing, both by telephone and in person.
* Excellent organizational skills a must.
* Ability to prioritize workload in a stressful environment and stay on task to completion.
* Ability to work through high volume and stressful time periods.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is constantly sitting, listening, using computer, telephone, and speaking.
* Frequently walking distances of 10 to 40 ft., between various areas of the department.
* Frequently using wrist motion, dexterity, eye-hand coordination, and writing, typing on computer keyboard.
* Occasionally carrying, pushing, and pulling documents and boxes up to 40 lbs.
Work performed indoors, in climate controlled environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Regular scheduled hours : Work Days: Mon-Sun Hours: 7-3
* Other - Must be flexible if needed for occasional work outside of normal business hours.
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.