KP Recruiting Group
TRACY , CA 95304
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are pleased to present the following job opportunity with our client! Take a look and if you meet the requirements please submit your resume and we'll be in touch if you're a good fit!
TheCorrugator Supervisor is responsible for supervising the converting machines on 3rdshift and provides leadership for the production team in the areas of safety, waste, manufacturing reliability, housekeeping, customer satisfaction, cost effectiveness and people systems. Promotes continuous improvement and reliable methods within the organization.
Key Functions:Leads team efforts in safety, waste, manufacturing reliability, housekeeping and quality. Administer plant policies fairly and consistently. Champion waste control and productivity improvement utilizing team participation, KIWI tools, and other reliable methods.
- 3 + years in a supervisory capacity required.
- Proven track record in safety.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results through people/teams.
- Problem solving, analytical, and team skills.
- Excellent computer systems knowledge and skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Strong math skills
- Planning, and organizational skills
- BS/BA degree preferred.
- Corrugated packaging experience a plus.