Pangea Real Estate
Chicago , IL 60611
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Pangea Properties is a privately held real estate investment trust (REIT) headquartered in Chicago. We specialize in the acquisition and renovation of distressed multifamily properties in lower-middle-income, underserved communities, where quality, affordable housing options are virtually nonexistent. Founded in 2008, our mission is to be a model leader in our space who provides superior value, service and care to our residents and acts as a catalyst for change in the neighborhoods we serve. As a vertically integrated firm, we lead with operations but take a hands-on approach to real estate investment and property management, accomplishing our mission by incorporating data and technology with hyperlocal customer service to all units. In the past 12 years, our portfolio has grown to over 13,000 apartment units owned and operated in Chicago, Indianapolis, and Baltimore, and we continue to expand. We are proud to have been named a Chicago Tribune Top Workplace for the past six years.
Learn more about Pangea Properties here.
Pangea Properties is searching for talented, ambitious, self-directed candidates with strong communication and interpersonal skills. Successful candidates will have experience in developing and implementing training material, will know how to prepare and host various company learning workshops and morale events, and have a positive, team-oriented attitude.
- Create, execute, and maintain learning strategies and programs across several functional groups, including call center, field operations, and corporate;
- Utilize a mix of e-Learning courses, workshops, and other training options as necessary;
- Develop and implement evaluation tools to track improvements and identify areas of need;
- Implement coaching sessions and mentorship programs to establish a culture of continuous learning;
- Keep senior leadership apprised of employee development and morale, both through periodic informal sessions and scheduled monthly meetings.
- 5+ years of corporate training experience, ideally within the property management industry;
- Dynamic communicator with demonstrated emotional intelligence, allowing for delivery of a range of instructional styles and materials;
- Experience in working with broad, cross-functional teams;
- High level of organization with ability to construct executable structures and schedules;
- Must be willing to spend time in offices outside of our corporate location, specifically at our call center and community offices in and around Chicago, Indianapolis, and Baltimore;
- Spanish speaking preferred;
- Yardi experience a plus.
- Competitive base salary plus bonus, will depend on experience and qualifications;
- Full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life coverage;
- 401(k) with generous company match;
- 15 paid vacation days plus 5 days of paid sick time annually (vacation increases to 20 days at 2 years of tenure);
- Casual work environment and dress code.