Corporate Technical Recruiter
Richmond , Virginia 20190
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Richmond, VAWork Status:
Applicants selected must be U.S. Citizens and will be subject to a government background check and must meet eligibility requirements for a public trust clearance.Position Status:
Responsible for building talent pipelines by utilizing diverse sourcing strategies to include social media, job boards, data mining techniques, referrals, networking and more. Responsible for deploying the full life cycle of Talent Acquisition and recruiting activities.Specific Duties and
- Full life-cycle recruitment and management of the talent acquisition process including, but not limited to, phone screens, candidate assessments, status updates, interview feedback sessions, offer extension, and onboarding.
- Maintain communication throughout the process; to educate stakeholders on the recruitment process, set expectations, and advise and influence managers throughout the hiring process, and close requisitions in a timely manner.
- Proven ability to attract and hire candidates for difficult to fill positions.
- Create and maintain a pipeline of talent.
- Manage active candidates throughout the recruitment process through effective communication to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Manage outside recruiting vendors
- Maintain clear and consistent recruitment records.
- Promote and enhance the employee referral program.
- Proficiency with using social media recruiting tools and job boards such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, Glassdoor, etc.
- Strong ability to multi-task and manage multiple requisitions simultaneously.
About Seneca Resources:
- Required: Bachelors
- 3+ Years related experience
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, & Dallas that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.