Corporate Tax Attorney
BCG Attorney Search
Newark , NJ 07102
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Job ID: 164065Requirements:
- Newark office of our client seeks senior corporate tax attorney with 8+ years of experience.
- The candidate will serve in health care and life sciences practice.
- Must have experience with diverse, sophisticated transactional matters, and have advised on structuring business transactions in the most tax-efficient manner.
- Should also have significant mergers and acquisitions experience on the buyer side and seller side, including both sellers and management teams, as well as experience with private equity transactions.
- Should be very familiar with partnership and LLC structures and agreements and equity incentive agreements.
- Must have prior law firm experience, handling corporate tax matters such as formation, acquisition, disposition, and reorganization of business entities and financing needs matters.
This firm's New Jersey office has provided superior legal service for over 40 years. Their attorneys represent clients on a wide variety of matters including health care, life sciences, employment, labor, workforce management, litigation, business and corporate, environmental, immigration, intellectual property, personal planning, and real estate.Practice Areas: Tax- M&A and Transactions,Corporate- M&A