San Francisco , CA 94102
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Why Clipboard Health Exists
We exist to lift as many people up the socioeconomic ladder as possible. The average nursing assistant without a college degree makes $36k a year; the average nursing assistant on Clipboard Health makes $53k a year and the top 5% make $74k a year. We dramatically improve lives, by letting healthcare professionals turn extra time & ambition into career growth. We have healthcare professionals texting us photos of a car they were finally able to buy, a school & church theyre building in their native Haiti with money they earn here, and more.
Were a post Series B, extremely fast growing startup with classic two-sided network effects. Weve grown 6x (across all key metrics) in the last 11 months and need your help to keep growing to serve more healthcare professionals, healthcare facilities, and patients.
In a nutshell.
The Corporate Recruiter at Clipboard Health is responsible for identifying, communicating, and recruiting candidates for corporate job openings at Clipboard Health. You will work with hiring managers, department staff, employment websites, internal and external sourcers, and candidates to ensure a quick and smooth hiring process for both Clipboard Health, potential candidates, and future team members.
In this role I.
- Work with hiring managers to develop job descriptions and post job openings on various job boards and recruitment sources.
- Develop recruiting processes to fit the needs of each job vacancy and department need.
- Work with internal team members to identify potential candidates from a pipeline and perform direct outreach to candidates.
- Interview and evaluate potential candidates at various stages through the recruitment process including phone screens, assessment tools, video interviews, etc.
- Work directly with candidates during the recruiting process and hiring process to keep them informed of the process and be their direct contact at Clipboard Health.
As a top performer, I
- Stay organized. You are skilled at keeping track of a variety of job openings and hiring processes, making sure good and qualified candidates do not fall through the cracks.
- Stay Positive, informed, and polite. A recruiter often is the first point of contact for people who eventually become our team members - it is important to make a good first impression for CBH.
- Stay informed. Many of the job positions you will hire for are technically complex - it takes effort to understand the needs of each role and to accurately communicate them to candidates.
- Stay Compliant. You understand the full range of relevant laws and regulations related to hiring across the US and worldwide.
My Superpowers are...
- Putting people at ease. I help get the best, most complete information out of interviews by making candidates feel comfortable and enthusiastic about the opportunity.
- Getting along well with all kinds of people. I feel comfortable talking to artists, engineers and everything in-between, and I love working with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to make a process effective, efficient and a positive experience for everyone involved.
- Thinking outside the box. Where a candidate is not a good fit for a particular position, Im thinking of other opportunities that might be great for them. When candidates are difficult to source, I figure out non-conventional places to find them.
I work with...
- Director of People Operations & the HR Team
- You and the HR team work together to develop pay-scales, build job descriptions, confirm hiring decisions, create offer letters and make job offers to candidates.
- You communicate to accommodate any special needs or information the candidate might have after the hiring process concludes but before employment begins.
- Department Managers and team members
- You work with department managers to determine specific requirements and qualifications for each of the roles needed by the teams they lead.
- You gather all information necessary to create job descriptions, to make job postings, to identify candidates for outreach and to perform initial interviews.
- Prospective Candidates
- You are the first face of Clipboard Health for each candidate.
Tools I use
- Various recruiting websites including international and technical job boards.
- Applicant Tracking Systems (Greenhouse experience preferred)
- GSuite Programs (including but not limited to slack, sheets and forms)
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 3 years full cycle recruiting for Corporate positions.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to talk to and network with individuals at different levels and in different industries worldwide.
- Familiarity with various job boards and applicant tracking systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience recruiting globally or in a start-up environment.
- Proven ability to track recruitment metrics including candidate pipeline, time to fill, and source of hire.