Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Corporate Recruiter - Professional Services (1099 Consultant) - Part-Time
Bradenton , FL 34211
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Founded in 1999, CampusWorks, Inc. is dedicated to helping higher education overcome business and technological challenges that stand in the way of student success and completion. We work with community colleges, technical colleges, four-year public and private institutions, multi-college districts, and statewide higher education systems to tackle problems big and small. Our services are rooted in systems thinking and reach across the institutionfrom Student Services to Human Resources to Finance to Academicsto achieve transformative results. The CampusWorks, vision, mission, and guiding principles inspire everything we do. They are the foundation of who we are as a company and how we serve our clients. And they're what set us apart.
Campus Works, Inc. is looking for an experienced Recruiter on a part-time 1099 (10-15 hours per week) basis to join our team. We are growing quickly and we need a recruiting guru to find the best candidates to fuel our growth. This new, challenging and incredibly diverse position is for a recruiting professional, who is creative and thinks like a marketer.All candidates should submit their interest through the career portal. Resume submissions sent through other sources will not be considered.
Part-time: 10-20 hours per week based on need
Status: 1099 Consultant
WHAT YOULL DO
As a Recruiter at Campus Works, Inc. you will partner with our practices to drive their recruitment needs. You will focus on hiring a variety of professionals across multiple business units in the areas of supporting our clients in higher education.
- Understand departments hiring needs and objectivesand translate those into specific sourcing, recruiting and talent strategies. Gain a thorough understanding of each business unit and department in an effort to identify candidates that are a fit for both position and culture.
- Execute a full-cycle recruitment strategyincluding job advertising in the marketplace, candidate relationship management, interview process management, through negotiation and closing of candidates with speed and efficiency.
- Track metricson all recruitment activities through our ATS.
WHO YOU ARE
You are someone who thrives on relationship building, sourcing great talent & candidate engagement. You are a Recruiter, Sourcer and a social media master.
- A successful full-life cycle Recruiter You have been delivering best-in-class recruitment strategies for (2-3) years.
- Thrive in fast paced environments Can multi-task and prioritize; have the ability to effectively manage time and workload. Set and manage expectations and deliver results. You value speed, but insist on quality.
- High Energy Goal-oriented, ambitious, with a can-do attitude.
- Action-oriented- Can run with little direction. Can make sound decisions under conditions of uncertainty.
- Organized- can track and measure activity; ensuring candidates are moved through the process in a timely manner; while providing responsive follow up to both candidates and hiring managers.
- Effective Communicator- You are an excellent influencer and communicator, building balanced and sustainable relationships with candidates, and Hiring Managers. Professional, with a polished presence.
- Customer-centric- continually searching for ways to increase customer satisfaction and anticipate future customer requirements. You provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Resourceful- must be resourceful and take initiative; develop innovative solutions to problems.
- Resilient- Can overcome obstacles & determine best course of action.
- Creative- You are an idea generator. Your creativity and ability to execute those ideas, propels our talent brand forward.
- Versatile- both in your skills and your willingness to roll up your sleeves & contribute to all parts of the recruiting & branding process.
- Team Player- You are self-motivated to do amazing work & value being part of a dynamic & hard-working team. You are known for your effortless ability to collaborate and work well with others.
- Have strong business and technology acumen
- Act with integrity- Build trust with others by being consistent, making and keeping commitments, protecting confidences and treating others with respect.