Corporate Financial Systems Analyst
Collierville , TN 38017
Posted 5 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Company: FedEx Services
Job Title: Corporate Financial Systems Analyst
Job Requisition Number: RC210423
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
- Under general supervision, provides support in the development of enterprise back office financial system, including but not limited to systems supporting: human resources, finance, payroll, accounting and reporting. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to: coordination and communication with business partners providing guidance regarding software development and/or support requests, providing technical advice and leadership for the organization in the definition, development, implementation and review of existing and proposed applications for enterprise-wide systems and databases. Participate in project teams on departmental and corporate initiatives. Provides system and network support. Maintain training content, end user communications.
- Bachelor's Degree/equivalency in business, accounting, information technology or related field. Two (2) years experience in financial systems analysis, planning, accounting, audit or operational analysis. A related advanced degree may offset the related experience requirements. Strong analytical skills. Experience with business multidimensional databases, software, web technologies, scripting languages in the business environment. Quantitative business problem solving skills and troubleshooting abilities. Strong organizational/time management and planning skills. Good interpersonal skills. Good written and oral communication skills.
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus:
Experience in gathering, interpreting and translating business needs into documented application and operational requirements and process flows
Experience in developing use cases for functional requirements
Experience in developing data models including entity relationship diagrams, system context diagrams, data flow diagrams, and data dictionaries
Effective written, verbal, and organizational skills
Ability to manage multiple activities and tasks simultaneously
Understanding of software development lifecycle concepts
Experience in the full Microsoft office suite including Project and Visio
Experience in a system support role
Domicile / Relocation:
- This position will be located in Collierville, Tennessee. Relocation assistance may be available based on business needs.
Application Instructions / Deadline:
- Upload current copy of Resume and answer job screening questions to apply by close of business (5:00 PM CST) on November 15, 2019.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- Fortune "World's Most Admired Companies" 2019
- Forbes "Best Employers for Diversity" - 2019
- Reputation Institute "World's Most Reputable Companies" 2019
- National Business Inclusion Consortium "Best-of-the-Best Corporations for Inclusion" - 2019
- Women's Business Enterprise National Council "America's Top Corporations for Women's Business Enterprises" - 2018
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine "100 Best Corporate Citizens" 2018
- Black Enterprise "50 Best Companies For Diversity" 2018
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click 'Apply' and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.