Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Corporate Director Of Turnarounds
Edwards Place Of Employment
Dallas , TX 75201
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Competitive salary + Bonus + Stock
Our client company is seeking an experienced Director of Turnarounds to be responsible for managing the company's turnaround project teams at each of 4 refinery locations with a 5-year spend of $200-250mm.
You must be willing to:
- Provide support/guidance/assurance to Company Refineries for all shutdowns/turnarounds/outages
- Develop strategy for the turnaround group and ensure the organization is capable of executing the strategy
- Coach Refinery Leadership Teams (RLT) and T/A Steering Teams
- Lead continuous improvement across the entire organization
- Facilitate turnaround tools (framing/risk reviews/scope challenges/lessons learned/etc.)
- Train RLT/Steering team on TPEP Standard/Turnaround Best Practices
Requirements (IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE, DON’T APPLY)
- BA/BS degree
- A demonstrated history of leadership behaviors with minimal supervision required
- Experience negotiating with/managing contractors
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Firm belief in the value of people, diverse Teams and their development
- Demonstrated ability to develop/execute long-term strategic plans
Our client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, without headers.
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Are you a US citizen? Yes/No
Current salary?/Desired salary?
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business