Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Round Rock , TX 78664
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
This is an exciting role in our newest location in Round Rock, TX! This is the perfect position for someone who loves helping people and offering amazing customer service.
The role of the Concierge is to offer white glove customer service while also displaying a professional and enthusiastic personality. You will assist our clientele with a wide range of services from travel planning, local errand running, providing gift suggestions to product research and much more.
Qualified candidates will have excellent customer service skills, attention to detail and be highly organized. The ideal candidate will possess in-depth knowledge of local businesses, entertainment venues travel options. Experience in luxury hotels, hospitality or the travel industry is preferred.
We have available two part-time roles;
Part-time position with hours Monday- Friday 8:00 am- 12:30 pm
Part-time position with hours Monday- Friday 12:00 pm- 4:30 pm
- Consistently provide best in class customer service in a , structured environment.
- Prioritizing requests and monitoring daily deliverables.
- Provide uncompromising service to members.
- Project an approachable and professional image at all times.
- Promote meaningful relationships engaging in informed conversation with members via face to face interaction, phone email.
- Respond to employee and guest requests in a professional, courteous and timely manner, without exception.
- Collaborate on new ideas and initiatives with team members and management.
- Local Errand Running.
- Coordinating and scheduling services with local and national partners and vendors.
- Research suggestions and book reservations for entertainment, tickets, dining travel
- Recommend household service professionals and pet care providers
- Suggest and purchase gifts and flowers
- Product comparison and information research
- Other duties as assigned
- Manage and prioritize multiple tasks daily
- Ability to exceed productivity and quality standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adhere to a schedule
- Active listening
- for continuous learning and development
- Flexibility to adapt to changing tasks and priorities
- Must be able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks daily and have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Personal vehicle for business purposes preferred but not required.
- 3+ years of luxury hotel, hospitality, luxury retail, travel industry or luxury residential concierge experience is preferred.
- Bachelors Degree preferred; High school diploma or GED required.