Profile & Mission
Cumberland Pharmaceuticals is a specialty pharmaceutical company that acquires, develops and commercializes branded prescription products designed to improve quality of care and address unmet medical needs.
With a focus on underserved niche markets, including hospital acute care and gastroenterology, we deliver products that serve patients in the U.S. market. Cumberland also makes its products available to patients internationally through select strategic partnerships.
While Cumberlands commercial capabilities are focused on the U.S. market, our business development team is actively pursuing opportunities to make our brands available to patients in markets around the globe.
Our primary mission is to improve upon patient care with products that offer clear advantages over existing treatments. We also strive to deliver solutions that may help reduce costs for healthcare providers and, ultimately, patients.
Provide professional support to the legal department. Assist in the drafting of confidentiality agreements, organization and maintenance of legal agreements.
Assist the Business Development team with the ongoing management of Cumberlands international network of licensing partners. The position will manage the ongoing engagement and communication between Cumberland and our various international partners in support of our eight FDA-approved brands, while managing various activities for the Business Development team and their ongoing evaluation of new acquisition and licensing opportunities.
1. File and organize all corporate agreements to which the Company is a party.
2. Assist in the coordination and drafting of all Company confidentiality agreements.
3. Provides oral and written reports to Legal Counsel regarding corporate agreements as requested.
4. Support and document ongoing communication between Cumberland and our various partners.
5. Prepare summaries, updates and analysis of international licensing partnerships, as requested.
6. Monitor ongoing relationships between Cumberland and our partners, ensuring adherence to required timelines for reporting and payments.
7. Participate in and support the Executive Team in various corporate development activities; including the documentation and presentation of product and/or company acquisitions, as required.
Required: Bachelors Degree required. Experience in legal field, client management/strategic account management and healthcare field is an advantage, but not required. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; high proficiency in Word. Advanced knowledge of Adobe Acrobat. Ability to proofread. Ability to work independently and without detailed instruction. Ability to maintain complete confidentiality within the department. Ability to analyze a situation and provide assistance. Ability to communicate professionally with employees and management of the company. Ability to work well in small, fast paced department. Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Cumberland Pharmaceuticals provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cumberland Pharmaceuticals complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.