Seattle , WA 98122
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Were looking for a copywriter (or two) with proven success promoting SaaS products (Software as a Service), and/or technology-focused professional services firms.
What Youll Do:Consistently deliver high quality original and/or updated content:
Successfully work within, and offer suggestions to improve, our current process. This includes:
- Product marketing for a rapidly growing SaaS product. (Product is in the individual and team productivity space. Think: Trello.)
- Deliverables will likely include case studies, website promotional copy, testimonials, copy for lead generation & retention (ads, newsletters, onboarding emails, etc.), and/or PR copy.
- Professional services marketing for an established, growing, boutique, B2B digital products studio with wide array of clients and projects.
- Deliverables will likely include case studies, promotional copy and/or PR copy.
- Taking guidance from, and meeting the objectives of the creative brief (challenging any ambiguity if needed)
- Gathering data, interview relevant parties, synthesize results
- Consistently meeting estimates regarding costs and timelines
- Communicating and collaborating with the team in clear and effective manner
- Being a good human
- Proven success with the tasks above and committed to success in this role
- Bonus skills that are nice-to-have, but not required, include:
- Expertise measuring the impact of individual marketing pieces
- Expertise planning and executing a content strategy
- Expertise with SEO
- (Optional) Located in Seattle. If not in Seattle, must have proven success working remotely
If youre interested and this sounds like you please submit:
- Your resume
- Brief cover letter that includes examples of when youve been successful achieving the criteria listed above.
- Up to 3 samples of work you deem most relevant.
We are a boutique digital products studio based in Seattles Capitol Hill. Our clients range from not-for-profits to startups to major corporations. They all need and appreciate best-in-class software products and a partner that consistently delivers. We collaborate with a wide variety of organizations in our community to advance our neighborhood, industry, and hopefully society at large.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.