Coordinator, Content Program Services
Jersey City , NJ 07310
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Forbes seeks a coordinator for its editorial sponsorship, BrandVoice, Forbes Insights and custom print programs. The role will provide key services in support of content program execution.
- Manage daily production and project management work for programs with direction from partner managers and project managers on priorities and execution
- Manage production tasks for programs, including
- Program tasking and check listing setup
- Daily task management including pre-launch, launch, live and sunset tasks
- Site publishing for clients in all content formats (posts, video)
- Native ad set up
- Coordinate product needs and issues
- Manage tech/dev tickets related to product needs
- Work with vendor contacts to troubleshoot and resolve vendor issues or questions
- Provide guidance and feedback to management on product and vendor needs
- Communicate clearly, professionally and effectively with clients as needed
- 1 year internship/work experience in digital content production and/or marketing preferred
- Adept at learning and using a variety of digital publishing, analytics, project management and other collaborative tools
- Highly organized and able to work well independently within a dynamic, complex, collaborative environment
- Comfortable communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
Forbes, the defining voice of entrepreneurial capitalism, is a global media leader that champions success by celebrating those who have made it, and those who aspire to make it. Forbes convenes and curates the most-influential leaders and entrepreneurs who are driving change, transforming business and making a significant impact on the world. The Forbes brand today reaches nearly 120 million people worldwide every month through the Forbes and ForbesAsia magazines, 40 licensed local editions covering more than 70 countries, Forbes.com, signature LIVE events, a custom research arm, and social and mobile platforms. Forbes Medias brand extensions include real estate, education and financial services license agreements. For more information, visit: https://www.forbes.com/forbes-media/.
Forbes is an equal opportunity employer.
For additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.