Cook Senior Living Community
Dublin , Ohio 43016
Dublin Assisted Living and Memory Care is seeking Cooks.Pay range starts at $12.50/hour.Senior Star is ranked #3 Best Place to Work in Aging Services by Forbes Magazine!
See what our associates have to say: Senior Star Glassdoor"Inspiring Place to Work!!" Current Associate
Senior Star provides an inspiring place to work as I find myself surrounded by individuals who truly push for excellence. The culture is positive and supportive with everyone working toward a common goal. The leadership is approachable and cares about the work environment for the associates as well as the quality of care provided to the residents of our communities.
One of the most gratifying aspects of myjob is seeing the willingness on the part of just about everyone to help those who have a need. It is not uncommon for the owners or upper management to meet with individuals who need advice or mentoring - even if such conversation provides no benefit to Senior Star. Definitely a five-star company in my book!
At Senior Star we believe in supportingYOU!
Senior Star offers a competitive benefits package that includes extraPERKS!
These perks are available to all associates and include:
- Flexible Scheduling
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Emergency Relief Fund
- Educational Reimbursement Program
- Occupancy, NOI and Safety Bonuses
- Resident and Employee Referral Bonuses
- Shift Differentials
Senior Starlooks forpassionate, creative, flexible, customer service-minded individualswho have a desire to embrace Senior Living and strive for excellencein everything they do.We are looking for individuals who connect on a very personal level to our mission, values and promise.
Senior Star's mission is toUnite and Serve
. We unite as exceptional stewards for seniors and those who love them, and serve as thoughtful spokespeople for senior living.
Our values guide our way and give life to ourCHEER
to fiscal responsibility.Honor
what we do.Respect
At Senior Star, we promise to do for each other withLOVE.Check out what working for Senior Star is all about:http://www.seniorstar.com/culture-video/Senior Star is certified a great place to work!http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/senior-starEMPLOYEE RATINGS
(over 1200 associates surveyed)94%
GREAT BOSSESWHAT EMPLOYEES SAY92%
PEOPLE CELEBRATE SPECIAL EVENTS AROUND HERE.92%
I FEEL GOOD ABOUT THE WAYS WE CONTRIBUTE TO THE COMMUNITY.91%
I FEEL I MAKE A DIFFERENCE HERE.91%
MY WORK HAS SPECIAL MEANING: THIS IS NOT "JUST A JOB".90%
WHEN I LOOK AT WHAT WE ACCOMPLISH, I FEEL A SENSE OF PRIDE.Available Shifts and Hours:6:30 AM 2:30 PM10:30 AM 7:00 PMMay include weekendsEssential Job Functions:Responsible for Preparing Meals
Responsible for Cleaning the Kitchen and Serving Line after Meals
- Prepares meals using provided recipes, following menu requirements
- Uses equipment in a safe manner
- Prepares items for serving line
- Checks serving line before serving to ensure everything is in optimum condition
- Works serving line
- Maintains high level of professionalism with residents and staff
- Remains in line with budget guidelines
- Follows all health department guidelines, safety practices and infection control practices
- Coordinates with special needs of the site and residents
- Understands emergency response procedures
Performs other tasks as requested by the Food and Beverage Director
- Works with the Food and Beverage Director/ Chef to properly use leftovers
- Ensures all foods are pulled and dated and stored properly
- Breaks down and cleans the kitchen as scheduled or requested
- Cleans and sanitizes areas at all times
- Assists in routine and preventative maintenance of equipment and property
- Secures and locks all walk-in storage and back door entries