Conversion Crewmember (Part-Time)
Greenville Arena District
Greenville , SC 29601
Posted 7 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for skilled hard-workers to perform event conversion tasks. Must be reliable with a keen eye for detail. Must also possess manual dexterity and physical stamina.Responsibilities
- Responsible for implementing event setup per specifications and breakdown of staging, risers, chairs, bleachers, house drapes, carpeting, portable flooring, hockey dashers, ice making, boxing rings, etc. as directed by the Conversion supervisor.
- Performs minor maintenance on equipment used for the setup and breakdown of events.
- Safely operate forklifts and other equipment in safe manner
- Follow all safety rules and regulations, report any unsafe conditions or safety hazards to supervisor immediately.
- Good communication skills and able to follow instructions, able to easily adjust to changing priorities in fast-paced environment
- Interact with general public, show personnel, and fellow employees in a professional manner.
- Conduct general upkeep procedures (e.g. landscaping) and other tasks as assigned (painting, carpentry etc.)
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Two (2) years work experience in construction, maintenance, warehouse, facility repairs, or similar function preferred
- Certified or able to become certified to operate a forklift.
- Must be able to lift objects up to 50 lbs repeatedly and to stand, bend and stoop for long periods of time and climb stairs to inspect and handle problems
- Physical stamina, manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
- Experience using hand and electrical tools
- Must be able to work late nights, weekends, holidays, and overnights.
RATE: $10.50 FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt/Hourly
- Night Shift- During & Post Event - 5 pm - Midnight;
- Overnight Shift- Post Event starts approximately 10:30 pm until completion
SCHEDULING: Each month you will receive an upcoming Event Calendar with details on event days/times, YOU select the dates you are able to work for the entire month