Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
New Richmond , WI 54017
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our client has been manufacturing products and automated equipment globally for decades. Providing products, equipment, and services across multiple industries this division develops and produces automated systems for the pharmaceutical, and food industries in over 15 countries.Reasons you will want to work for this company:
You will take on the following responsibilities:
- Easy commute from St. Paul, MN or Eau Claire, WI
- Low travel requirements, less than 20%
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Global company that offers career growth
- Support the electrical/software group with development of PLC and PC based controls platforms and software solutions for automated packaging machinery and systems.
- Support the development and maintenance of engineering libraries including electrical diagrams, software and general electrical/software documentation.
- Perform all necessary engineering and machine calculations for proper design of electrical and controls systems.
- Execute projects and customer orders including electrical schematics, software, bills of material, and engineering change notices.
- Support technical manuals and training departments by helping to create functional description documents for machine lines and specific machine functions.
- Provide technical support to customers, customer service, sales engineering and project team engineers and technicians when required.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- BS Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Electromechanical, Engineering Technology, Mechatronics or Mechanical).
- 3+ years' experience in an engineering position.
- 3+ years' experience programming Rockwell RSLogix5000/Studio5000, FactoryTalk View Machine Edition(ME).
- 3+ years of experience with CAD/CAE software such as AutoCAD or ePlan P8 for the design and/or maintenance of electrical diagrams and design of electrical panels.