Controls Engineer (Automation & Integration)
Waterville , ME 04901
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Electrical Engineer experienced in power plant, substation or industrial automation. Seeking an automation superstar with experience programming Rockwell & GE PLC's, HMI configuration & screen development, SCADA, network and communication systems. Familiarity with power systems desired but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology.
- Five (5) plus years engineering experiencein the areas of power generation, power delivery and/or industrial automation systems.
- Preference for a Professional Engineer licensed in Maine and/or New York with a current NCEES record.
- Project Engineer on small to medium size automation and electrical engineering projects
- Automation Programming including ladder logic, scripting, screen development and device configuration
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in technical focus area, provide training, mentorship and guidance to clients and staff.
- Coordinate effectively with team members and external parties including clients, suppliers, and contractors.
- Aggressively promote a safe and healthy environment and always employs safe work practices.
- Manage all phases of projects including conception, design, specifications, scheduling, estimating, material procurement & cost control.
- Conduct engineering studies, investigations and prepare reports.
- Perform design review and deliverable quality checks.
- Startup and Commissioning, 10% travel required