Yukon Human Capital Llc.
Dallas , Tx 75247
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Controller Dallas, Texas
We are hiring a Corporate financial Controller with a passion for helping a company achieve their financial goals, grow your people and create iron clad financial systems. You thrive in a team environment and enjoy helping operation teams learn and grow.Summary /Objective:
Manage finance and accounting departments providing information, primarily financial in nature, about all company activities that will assist management, its shareholders and other users in making educated economic decisions about the company's future.Essential Function:
- Oversee the activities of the corporate accounting department for the accurate and timely dissemination of financial management reports including, but not limited to, internal and external monthly financial statements and annual audits and annual budgets.
- Oversee the activities of the disbursement department, ensuring the accurate and timely processing of accounts payable, purchase orders, petty cash, core employee expense reports, cash control, core payroll processing and total corporate payroll tax compliance.
- Oversee the activities of the accounts receivable department to ensure the accurate and timely management of all accounts receivable aging components including billings, cash receipts application, etc; funding service management, which includes weekly funding reports and customer service; quarter and year-end payroll closing including federal and state reports; and check statistic management.
- Assure corporate income tax compliance to assure the accurate and timely completion of all corporate income tax returns taking full advantage of all favorable tax codes.
- Establish and maintain systems and controls that verify the integrity of all systems, processes and data, and enhance the company's value.
- Respond to CFO as assigned with accurate and timely work to facilitate his financial needs.
- Participate in a wide variety of special projects and compile a variety of special reports.
- Communicate with co-workers, management, clients and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
- Financial Management.
- Technical Capacity.
- Performance Management.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
This position is responsible for managing the accounting department of 4-8 employees.Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
- Opportunities and Benefits
- 401K 100% match to 4%
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Company provided vehicle and fuel.
- National reputation for quality and extraordinary customer service
- Generous comp package, health/dental/vision benefits, 401K
- Recognition programs, performance bonuses
- Continuing education, industry involvement opportunities