Costa Mesa , CA 92626
Posted 1 week ago
In this role, you will be responsible for all accounting functions within adQuadrant, including interfacing with adQuadrants CPA firm as necessary. You must have demonstrable experience in prior full-charge Accounting Manager roles, preferably in which you wore multiple hats and helped drive the financial operations for a marketing agency. You should be intensely detail-oriented and accept nothing less than absolute accuracy in your work. This role will report directly to the COO.
This role is full-time in Costa Mesa, CA. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
- Manage the activities of the corporate accounting department for the accurate and timely dissemination of financial management reports including, but not limited to, internal and external monthly financial statements and annual audits and annual budgets.
- Manage disbursement activities, ensuring the accurate and timely processing of accounts payable, employee expense reports, cash control, payroll processing and total corporate payroll tax compliance.
- Establish and maintain systems and controls that verify the integrity of all systems, processes and data, and enhance the company's value.
- Managerial accounting duties including: Cash Flow Forecasts, Risk Management Reviews, Create/Maintain Budgets
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Financial forecasting and data analysis
- Daily bank account and credit card reconciliations
- Compile tax data for an external CPA firm
- Analyze and report operating expenses and explain variances
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
- 7+ years of accounting experience
- 3+ years of experience using Quickbooks
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting strongly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP including experience in the preparation of financial statements
- General understanding of federal, state and local tax compliance
- Strong experience in collections
- Highly trustworthy, reliable, and ethical
- Accuracy in your work is an absolute must
- Must be able to communicate (written/verbal) in a professional manner with supervisors and peers with a Can do attitude
- High degree of proficiency with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel including pivot tables
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize tasks
- CPA preferred
- Experience working in small businesses
- HR knowledge
- Quickbooks Certified
- Proficient with ADPs payroll software
- Prior experience working in a marketing agency and/or e-commerce business model is preferred.
Many eCommerce Advertisers struggle with making their marketing campaigns profitable.
We help solve this very complex challenge. Our fully managed solution addresses the key fundamentals necessary to profitably scale customer acquisition and retention. Powered by one of the worlds leading customer acquisition teams, adQuadrant is a Shopify Expert for Marketing, a Snapchat Certified Partner, a leader in Facebook Advertising, and highly knowledgeable in all things digital. We have the strategic capabilities, quantitative chops, deep creative understanding and world-class technology to help you succeed.
This role requires a results-oriented and performance-driven individual who possess and is in alignment with the qualities that adQuadrant stands by:
- Be Limitless. Live It.
- Positive Energy: Be It.
- Empathy: Feel It.
- Intellectual Curiosity: Learn It.
- Be Dependable: Own It.
How We Work:
We work in an open, freshly renovated office right in the heart of Orange County. When were not driving amazing results for our clients, we might be enjoying our perks such a catered lunches, ping pong and foosball, weekly food trucks, and unlimited vacation. Our people come first. No jerks. No egos. Just people who like to work hard and enjoy winning as a team.
- Competitive Salary (based on experience)
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance)
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Weekly Lunch Delivery
- Opportunities for Growth
NO REMOTE WORK- We want you to be a part of our world-class team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.