Control Systems Engineer
Roljobs Technology Services Pvt Ltd
Bedford Park , IL 60638
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are currently on a hunt for a Control Systems Engineer to join our team in Bedford Park, IL.
What you’ll be doing:
- The Controls Systems Engineer is responsible for maintaining instrumentation and control systems in support of plant production, quality, GMP and safety goals.
- Ensuring the instrumentation, control systems, and documentation (and validation or PSM where required) are capable of supporting the quality and production goals of the assigned unit in the plant to meet business needs.
- Managing systems, service contracts or software licenses as directed to maintain the overall instrumentation and control systems.
- Designing and implement assigned changes to instrumentation and control systems.
- Maintaining and implement changes to the plant instrumentation/control systems
We would love to hear from you if :
- You have a Bachelors Degree in Electrical or Chemical.
- You have 3+ years of experience in chemical Industry.
- You have experience with the process control systems like DeltaV, Allen Bradley PLCs, Provox DCS, Foxboro I/A DCS, Aspen IP.21, Intellution HMI.
- You have knowledge of measurement transmitter and control valve theory of operation, application, selection, specification, and installation.
PS:Excellent Base Pay + Full Benefits & Bonus + Relocation Pay.
We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way.