Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Contracts Closeout Specialist
Washington , DC 20001
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We arehiring cleared high-caliber Contract Administrators with six to ten years of experience to support one of our national intelligence customers. We are looking for a customer focused, values-based professionals to become E-mates to enable the national security missions we support. We focus on creating an exceptional employee and customer experience. If you are motivated by mission and measure your success by the impact you have, we want to invite you to apply.
Opportunities available in DC Metro Area: Reston, VA, Washington, D.C., and Bethesda, MD.
- Provide expert advice to senior staff in contract closeout administration and deliver executive level management and oversight to the contract closeout process.
- Review contracts for cradle-to-grave actions.
- Respond to internal and external questions related to close out activities.
- Administratively resolve over/, funding requirements and related needs.
- Prepare internal close out packages to include voucher, forms, close out statements and all other certifications/requirements for Contracting Officer (CO) review and signature.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Active TS/SCI clearance required; CI Polygraph strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of progressive government contract experience.
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) and acquisition planning.
- DAWIA Level I or II Certification; or FAC-C in contracting.
- Knowledge of IC acquisition policy.
- Experience with or advisory service acquisitions.
- Active affiliation with industry groups.