Contract Ui/Ux Designer
Raleigh , NC 27601
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for an experienced and talented contract UI/UX designer to shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers, and other designers. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction for our clients.
Lithios is a mobile and web software design/development shop located in Raleigh, NC. Lithios has experience building software for growth startups such as Silbo, Coworks, and Draft Kings as well as large corporate partners such as Intel, Bayer, and Cree. We specialize in developing custom software solutions for niche business problems.
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers and UX designers.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industrys standards.
- Three or more years of design experience and proven track record.
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, and UXPin.
- Experience with vector drawing, typography layout, user flow documentation, and UX research.
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Able to create and manage UI libraries with consistency
- Education: Bachelors of Graphic Design preferred.
Preferred Software Skills
- UI Design: Sketch or Adobe XD (Preferably Sketch)
- Prototyping: InVision or Adobe XD (Preferably InVision)
- Vector Drawing: Illustrator
- Photo editing: Photoshop