Contract Sr. IT Project Manager
Global Channel Management, Inc.
Windsor , CT 06095
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Contract Sr. IT Project Manager needs 4-6 years of professional PM experience. (Actual END to END PM experience)
Contract Sr. IT Project Manager requires:
- Project management experience in both a business and technical environment.
- Experience managing Data foundational and conversion projects is a plus
- Requires ability to comprehend, analyze and communicate the "big picture" to others; manages multiple changing priorities.
- Requires strong knowledge and use of industry accepted project management disciplines.
- Requires excellent analytical ability, facilitative, consultative, communication skills, and strong judgment.
- Project Management Experience - large size projects with enterprise impact
- Strong experience managing budgets in excess of 1M.
- Must be able to track actuals vs forecasted, resource forecasting, planning, financial management
- PPM tool - preferably Clarity
- Proficiency with MS Project, MS Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint
- Strong communications skills, Relationship building, Ability to manage matrix teams
- Agile Methodology PM Experience a plus
- extensive project management as well as experience with ‘Data migrations’ / ‘Data warehouse’ / ‘Big Data’ / ETL will be helpful
Contract Sr. IT Project Manager duties:
- Manages multiple projects with multiple dependencies and integration points; projects have higher level of scope complexity.
- Performs cost/benefit analysis of actions and initiatives; determines project costs and controls/ensures delivery on time and within budgetary guidelines.
- Develops, clarifies, and manages scope of project; achieves planned outcomes and targeted return on invested resources.
- Assembles project team, identifies needed resources, assigns responsibilities, and develops time-frames to facilitate successful completion of project activities and deliverables.
- Mentors and coaches project management staff.
- Advises on solutions to dealing with issues and risks; provides peer review to project deliverables.
- Works to develop in-depth knowledge of project management components, including Project Management Software (such as MS Project).
- focused on establishing data foundation