Federal Government Experts, LLC (FGE) – is seeking a Federal Acquisition Policy expert to support our DoD Team. As The Acquisition Program Manager (LEAD) you’ll required to support our DoD client on all contracting/acquisition policy concerns related to services acquisition (i.e. DoD 5000.02), FAR, DFARs and agency supplemental instruction(s). DCMA PMR expertise is HIGHLY Desired. In addition to being a Technical lead, you will supervise a team of highly talented/motivated 1102 Support Specialist(s). This role is a leadership role within an emerging IT/Acquisition Federal Consulting Practice – we seek Highly Qualified Leaders who are motivated to support our Client at Ft. Meade, Maryland!
Use quantitative analytical techniques to assess system acquisition process issues and develop risk reduction and mitigation approaches for improving acquisition or program planning, control, and execution.
• 10+ years of experience with acquisition management and support
• Experience with developing department or agency-level acquisition and contracting methodology and procedures
• Supervise a Staff of Up to 5 Employees
• Fastidious attention to detail, ability to communicate (written/orally error free)
• Experience in coordinating with senior government officials and advisors
• Active Secret clearance
• MA or MS degree preferred
• DAWIA / FAC-C Level III Certification (CONTRACTING) Required
• Experience as an Executive Aide for a Flag Officer, General Officer, or SES
• Experience with contract management, execution, quality delivery, and financial management • Experience with staff recruitment, development, and management
• Experience with government proposals and business development
• MA or MS degree in Business Administration or Engineering
Travel (less than 10%)
Telework – (Situational)
Onsite – Position located at Ft. Meade, MD
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
Federal Government Experts, LLC