Contract React.Js Front-End Web Developer
Raleigh , NC 27601
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Lithios is looking for a React.js Front-End web developer interested in building intuitive web applications. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
Lithios is a mobile and web software design/development shop located in Raleigh, NC. Lithios has experience building software for growth startups such as Silbo, Coworks, and Draft Kings as well as large corporate partners such as Intel, Bayer, and Cree. We specialize in developing custom software solutions for niche business problems.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js state management libraries (such as Flux or Redux).
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools.
- Ability to diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Willingness to work on varied client products.
- Bachelors in Computer Science preferred.
- Local Raleigh, NC candidates preferred.
- Flexible work hours
- Beer on Fridays
- Team Lunches
- Flexible vacation & time off
- Potential Full-time opportunities