Contract Power System Application Developers
Redmond , WA 98052
Posted 6 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
MWResource helps our customer in the utility industry by providing the resources that they need to support their ongoing projects and maintenance of their systems. We specialize in the control systems and energy markets area.
MWResource is seeking experienced C# ,C++ or Java Developers for a 12+ month contract opportunity working onsite at our customers located in Washington state. The consultant will be responsible for the software development of energy control system applications for power companies (utilities).
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in with C#, Java or C++ software development.
- Thorough knowledge of data structure, STL containers and algorithms.
- Knowledge of multi-threading programming.
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments.
- Strong proficiency in C#,Java and/or, C++.
- Preferred degree or experience related to power systems (electric transmission and distribution)
- Preferred experience of containerization, docker and Kubernetes
- Preferred experience with microservice implementation.
- Preferred experience with unit, system and performance testing tools and frameworks.
MWResource offers medical, dental and vision coverage through Independance Blue Cross and participation in the MWResource 401K plan for US based consultants.