Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Contract Closeout Analyst
Arlington , Virginia 22201
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Integrity Management Consulting is looking for a Contract Closeout/Financial Analyst to support our client DHS (NPPD) in Arlington VA. Individual will be responsible for assisting in the closeout ofcontracts by running and analyzing financial reports and following established SOPs. Familiarity of FAR/DFARS,HSAM, HSAR and prior experience working inacontract closeout role within DHS is a plus.
- BA or BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Possess 5-8 years of federal budgeting, contract closeout, or contract administrationexperience
- US Citizen with Public Trust or active DHS suitability/security clearance and the ability to obtain Secret is required
- Proven experience working with the GS-14/15 level of leadership.
- Ability to perform independent research using the DHS Federal Financial Management System (FFMS) and PRISM Contracts Management System.
- Experience with financial execution or contract closeout background within DHS and be able to communicate at a very professional level both verbally and in writing.
- Working knowledge of Cradle to Grave of various contract types (CR, FFP, IDIQ, T&M, LOE, Award Fee & hybrids)
- Experience using MS Project, Excel and SharePoint.
- Ability to perform in a dynamic client environment and work well in a team environment.
- Ability to follow direction and work independently
Integritys strong defense-sector client base means that every day, our employees directly help our federal government to accomplish its mission. Join the Integrity team and make an impact!
Integrity is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is dedicated to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.