Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Contract Business Analyst
Global Channel Management, Inc.
Columbus , GA 31901
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Contract Business Analyst needs 6-8 years of related work experience and knowledge of organizational systems and capabilities,
Contract Business Analyst requires:
- Advanced database skills with SQL knowledge of how relational databases work
- - Ability to apply statistical and other research methods into systems issues as require
- business operations and requirements,
- business modeling concepts,
- software development methodologies and lifecycle,
- developing technical requirements using analysis techniques
- Process management
Contract Business Analyst duties:
- Serves primarily as a senior-level project team member working on complex projects
- Serves as a liaison between business or IT partners and IT to provide technical solutions to meet user needs and maintain established business relationships
- Leads and or assists with project deliverables such as project initiation requests, business and technical requirements, use cases, interface specifications, business architecture models, cost/benefit analysis, risk and issue logs, test plans, training plans and elevation / validation plans.
- Communicates and presents complex technical concepts simply and effectively to nontechnical team members
- Assesses long term needs, performs gap analysis and makes future state recommendations
- Participates in identifying opportunities that impact business strategy and system performance