Contract Administrator/ Corporate Paralegal
Beverly Hills , CA 90212
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Entertainment law firm in Beverly Hills is seeking a corporate paralegal/contract administrator with experience with entertainment contracts, as well as corporate setup and maintenance.
Corporate duties include:
- Form and maintain corporations and single-member limited liability companies;
- Register corporations and single-member limited liability companies in foreign jurisdictions;
- Prepare documentation for amendments, withdrawals, mergers and dissolutions of corporations and limited liability companies.
Contract administrator duties include:
- Track profit participation and option deadlines; and
- Prepare copyright registration applications;
Candidate must be detail-oriented, self-motivated, organized and able to thrive in an energetic, fast-paced environment. Ability to multi-task and manage a high volume workload efficiently while balancing competing priorities.